cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map CNF in food industry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario where our client has 8 cnfs across the country now in future there is a scope of increase in number of cnfs.There will be a stock transfer from the central wearhouse to the cnfs across the country.In this case how do we map the cnfs,shall we consider the cnf as delivering plant or storage location.

From SD point of view there will be stock billed and will be delivered from the local cnf to the distributor.Suggestions required.Pls help.

The cnf will be paid some commision on the sales,so how to consider the cnf,will it be vendor or a commision agent becoz he is a carry forwarding agent.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: malladirb on Feb 28, 2011 7:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

CNF's means Carry and Forwarders?? If correct, look below or else ignore.

Treat CNF as plant, create storage location and shipping point, basically all should be same.

You can give commission on plant or shipping point level by creating some Z report.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, what do you mean by CNF. Please avoid using abbreviations while posting in SDN. To my knowledge, I come across on Inco Terms.

May be you can consider as Ship To Party assuming that CNF is an agent.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

CNF(C&F) means carry and forwarding agent,in other terms it can be called as DEPOT,business example the company can be anywhere but the deopt will stock the goods of the company and distributes them on behalf of the company,and collect the payment from the customer and deposit in the companie's account.I hope its clear sir.

Regards,

Ramesh.