cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Admin not starting up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i installed Nw SAP 7.0.1,when i trying to login to visual admin or config tool, the path is not working,i set the path for java, but it showing error

error details

E:\usr\sap\PRD\JC00\j2ee\admin>"C:\j2sdk1.4.2_30-x64\bin\bin\java" -showversion

-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -Duser.language=en -DP4ClassLoad=P4Connection -Dp4Cac

e=clean -jar "E:\usr\sap\PRD\JC00\j2ee\admin\go.jar"

The system cannot find the path specified.

Program terminated abnormally

Press any key to continue . . .

thanks

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If installation completed sucessful, login to sap visual admin will work, if not set the java path correctly your installation will be failed.

check whether j2ee process SDM is running are not , if its not running you can't loging to visual Admin.

Thanks

BM

Do not use text message language

Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Mar 1, 2011 9:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same problem Visual Admin and Configtool not starting up, but SDM is starting up.

About java_home, I run the command java - version and shows me the installed version.

The SAP Solution Manager is running, when I put in the browser http://<server>:5(# system)00/sld I can see the components such us User Management, SAP Netweaver Administrator.

Regards,

AL.

AlbertVentosa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your environment variable JAVA_HOME points to C:\j2sdk1.4.2_ 30-x64\bin instead of C:\j2sdk1.4.2_30-x64\.

Change it and try again.

If not, maybe the problem is in the configuration of configtool where the path of java_home is also defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your java path is not set correctly.

go to command prompt and enter java -version, if version appears then it is correct.

Please change your path to Drive:\java folder name.

It should work.

Regards,

Dipesh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like that path of java which you have set is not correct. Please check.

Thanks

Sunny