Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am using the following BAPI for result recording. It is for uploading legacy excel result recording data to SAP

BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS

Data passed is as follows

Inspection lot, inspection operation, Inspection characteristic, Inspection unit no, Value (Quantitative MIC), Code & Code group (Qualitative MIC). When I put the data in test mode in BAPI, I get following errors QI139 and QI108

T ID NUM MESSAGE

E QI 139 Single value 0000 was not copied for confirmation number 00011698

This error points out to function module QIBP_GET_ORIGINAL_VALUES when exception is 40

E QI 108 Sample 000001 for characteristic with confirmation no. 00011697 not available

This error points out to function module QIBP_GET_ORIGINAL_VALUES when exception is C_RC_14

Please let me know in case I have to pass additional sample data and also how to resolve above errors

Regards

Vivek Tembe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nsikka
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Did you get any resolution the problem.? we are facing the same issue.

Kindly, reply asap.

Thanks

Nitin

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin

The BAPI did not work out

We used the BDC (via SHDB recording of results) and created a custom program

Regards

Vivek

nsikka
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

So for you also , issue was with inspecting and inspected units.. as if they are same then it is same then it is giving the above error.?

Thanks,

Nitin

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin

We were getting error for a scenario with multiple operations, qualitative and quantitative MICs

Regards

Vivek

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Couple of checks

Have you used customer enhancement QEEM0021, then single values are not transferred. Also check characteristics is Quantitative characteristics?

Also in Transaction SE37. Enter function module name QEEM_INT_VALUE_RECORDING, select object component Interface and press 'Change' afterwards. Choose tab page 'Exceptions' and insert exception QIER_ERROR_MESSAGE.

Also check the Transaction SWO1

'BAPI2045D4' as an object type for CHAR_RESULTS.

Also refer this useful wiki,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Sample%20Code%20BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS?bc=true

Please try and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

1 - Yes checked QEEM0021 exit in my system. It is inactive

2 - For adding exception message I need access key

3 - For SWO1 after entering the structure, I get the following error

Object type 'BAPI2045D3' is not defined

Message no. OL520

4 - Yes your link is useful.

But, we are able to see only one result entry screen

We require multiple entries for a material with variable operations, variable MICs, single/summarized MICs and qualitative/quantitative MICs

If you have sample data which can run in BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS function module, that would solve the issue

Please revert back

Thanks

Vivek Tembe

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi

Thanks for your reply

There are three structures in the BAPI - CHAR_RESULTS, SAMPLE_RESULTS, SINGLE RESULTS

Kindly tell me where I have to enter the time frame

Hi Aluru

You have to enter serial number for BAPI2045D4

The component is EXT_NO and component type is QSERIALNR

Regards

Vivek Tembe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I am passing the Serial Number to Ext_no only. I am passing Char data and Singe results data.

But I am still getting the same error from program. Did your issue is fixed. Can you please give me your suggestions.

Thanks,

Venkat

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Aluru Venkat

No the issue is not resolved

I will recheck and get back to you

Regards

Vivek Tembe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I am also trying to use this BAPI . My requirement is i need o create values sometimes and update values for Characteristics. I have both Qualitative and Quantitative Characteristics.

I need use this for Serial numbers. I mean I need to update the Inspection lot against serial numbers. They will not have any initial values .

Can you tell me how can we use this BAPI. I am also getting the same error u2018Single value 0000 was not copied for confirmation number 00011698u2019.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Venkat

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vivek,

Please check and assign the following while using the BAPI,

1. Maintain the delay second period between your recording.( Result: system will take time during the result recording, so reduce the error)

2. Maintain the Time frame of 30 to 100 cycle(for this you have to do trial and error method, use: system will run the between this period means if you maintain the cycle of 30, in that period, if the system misses the value of characteristics although it is present in the excel sheet, it goes upto 30 times to fetch the value from excel sheet to the result recording in the inspection lot)

Also if you are testing this 1st time, then check and maintain your linearity of excel sheet values and characteristic flow.

Please check and revert.

Thanks

Hrishi