Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation of Approvers comment in Finance workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where we need to translate the Approvers comment in the users language. User from Uk has requested Approval for Invoice and which has been send to Agent who is from Poland and he send for re work with his comment which he has written in his Polish Language but this comment has not been translated in English.

Can some one please help me to know how can we translate the Reason Text.

Thanks & best Regards,

Vikash

3 REPLIES 3

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

I am not sure about which text you are referring to (SRM,ERP, CRM ... Transaction ?).

However my assumption is that the described text is language independent (you see the same content independent of your logon language).

In that case, I would propose to add the according translation directly (succeeding the original text) in the comment field. Then all users would be able to read both versions, the Polish and the English one.

Best regards,

Nils Buerckel

SAP AG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nils,

Thanks for youor answer.

Let me give more clarity on my issue.

I am referriung to text entered by Approver in Park FI Document Workflow where Approver is not satisfied with the content of document and then he sends the document for Re-work with reason. Now Approver is bassed out of UK and he entered the text in English and Creator of Parked document is a Polish guy and in this case how can we convert the text in English into Polish as this is free text.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Vikash

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

as written before:

I would propose to add the according translation directly (succeeding the original text) in the comment field.

Best regards,

Nils