cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ inconsistency : Wrong target support package stack selected.

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to download Support package stack 6 for SAP ECC6 EHP4 via maintenance optimizer tool on solution manager.

The sap satelite system (SAP ECC6 EHP4) are correctly defined in SMSY.

The problem is when I choose the target stack (SPS6) in MOPZ, the wrong download files are automatically calculated ;SPS8.

Actually, no matter the target stack I choose, It is always the maximum SPS files that are choosen (SPS8 in the case of ECC6 EHP4), I have also the same incoherent behaviour with other SLM solutions (BI, ECC, etc ...)

So, as an alternative , I tried to to use the MOZ funtionallity "Fill download basket manually" --> Entry by component , but the component "ECC server" has of course disapeared...

I'm completely stuck ... I have no way of daonloading a consistent SPS stack for ECC using sap solution manager ....

Our level of solution manager support package is :

SAP_ABA 701 0004 SAPKA70104

SAP_BASIS 701 0004 SAPKB70104

PI_BASIS 701 0004 SAPK-70104INPIBASIS

ST-PI 2008_1_700 0003 SAPKITLRD3

Anyone can help ?

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Raoul,

You say that you have defined the system correctly in SMSY.

So the product type is ERP 6.0 and not ECC 6.0, correct.

SAP ECC 6.0 EHP4 needs to be defined in SMSY as an ERP 6.0 Product type.

Please check this has inedd beed defined as such.

Regards,

Paul

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Indeed, the product version in SMSY is SAP ERP 6.0

The relevant main instance is ECC Server.

SAP ERP [SAP ECC Server]

As an alternative I'm trying to doanwload the SPS files manually using MOPZ funtionalities (second step "Fill download basket manually")

The problem with product version SAP ERP 6.0 is that when acessing SAP Software Distribution Center pages, I can only see the ECC6 SPS files without enhancement packages.

For example SPS 18, SPS19 for ERP 6.0 ... whereas I'm searching to implement SPS06 for EPR 6.0 Ehp4

I have searched the whole week-end the location of SPStack files for ECC6 Ehp4, I couldn't find them anymore ... anyone can help ?

I have tried to change the product version from EPR 6.0 to Ehp4 for ERP 6.0 but I am still redirected to the indivudual components not to the SPS stacks ...

thank you

Raoul