Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Incorrect Logon in CUA not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are using a CUA system. I want to set-up the CUA that I can unlock users in the child system when they have been locked due to incorrect log-on. I already have the field distribution for Unlock Incorrect Logon set to everywhere, but still all I can do is unlock globally.

Below is my setting for my Locks Tab

Unlock Globally: Global

Lock Globally: Global

Unlock Locally: Everywhere

Lock Locally: Local

Unlock Incorr. Logon: Everywhere

Is there something wrong with my settings? Appreciate the inputs. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This behaviour is due to a program bug in CUA which is addressed by SAP note# 313945.

Thanks

Sandipan

0 Kudos

Hi Sandipan,

Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid this note is not applicable to my release. We are already in SAP_BASIS 701.

Also I want to clear out, that I want to have the option to select the system, just like when you are doing a password reset

Regards,

Joy

Edited by: Marjorie Angeles on Feb 27, 2011 12:55 PM

0 Kudos

Hello Marjorie,

please check also in the child system, if the distribution is set to everywhere in SCUM (I know, that the settings should be the same in every system, but just make sure and check it there as well....).

Please notice also, that the possibility to unlock a incorr. logon lock locally in the child is only offered, if the user really has that lock flag. So you can test only, if usr02-uflag is 128. then the option shall be offered in SU01 in the child.

Regarding system specific unlocking in the central system: this funcitonality is not available in the moment, but will be propably delivered somewhen. Adressing that in your responsible user group is a good idea.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

I though that there will be no new functionality in CUA and SAP is pushing IdM forward. Or this just will be bug fixing?

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

although SAP is pushing IdM, CUA may still be provided with additional funcitonality. If they call it bug-fixing internally I don't know - the politicians have to decide....

b.rgds, Bernhard