cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do to get report from LIS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should I do to get report from LIS? For the time being, I haven't done any customization about LIS. Do I have to do anything to get report? I need to get report by the tcode "MCTC" but when I try it gives out the message "No data exists for chosen selection

Message no. M5017"

Thanks in advance for the answers.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You need to maintain LIS configuration to get report frokm LIS..

Configuration:

IMG --> Logistics Information System (LIS) --> Logistics Data Warehouse --> Updating --> Updating Control --> Settings: Sales --> Statistics Groups -->

1. Maintain Statistics Groups for Customers

2. Maintain Statistics Groups for Material

3. Maintain Statistics Groups for Sales Documents

4. Assign Statistics Groups for Each Sales Document Type

5. Assign Statistics Groups for each Sales Document Item Type .....

Statistic Group:

Purpose – To capture data for Standard Reports, we require to activate Statistic Group as under:

--> Item category (Configuration)

--> Sales document type (Configuration)

--> Customer (Maintain in Master data)

--> Material (Maintain in Master data)

When you generate statistics in the logistics information system, the system uses the combination of specified statistics groups to determine the appropriate update sequence. The update sequence in turn determines for exactly which fields the statistics are generated.

All Standard Reports which are available are as under:

SAP Easy Access: Information Systems -> Logistics -> Sales and distribution ->

1. Customer -> Incoming orders / Returns / Sales / Credit memos / Sales activities / Customer master / Conditions / Credit Master Sheet

2. Material -> Incoming orders / Returns / Sales / Credit memos / Material master / ...

3. Sales organization -> Sales organization / Sales office / Sales employee

4. Shipping point -> Deliveries / Returns

5. SD documents -> Orders / Deliveries / Billing documents ...

Thanks

Rao

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Feb 28, 2011 11:29 AM Please dont copy paste from other documentation; instead you can provide the link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thak you very much but I still can't get report from MCTC. I have entered statistic group at the material, customer, sales document type, item category type. After that, I have created a sales order, delivery and an invoice. But I still cant get report from MCTC. It still gives the same message. Do I have to make any definitions, assignments or etc. at BW?

Thanks in advance.....

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This may be due to authorization issue also. Try to assign authorization object SAP_ALL to the user ID in the test system and check. If this works then in production system, the relevant object needs to be assigned to the user ID.

Regards,

former_member184504
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made all unnecessary changes to get the mc+2 or mc(e report in quality server and getting the correct report,but after import into the PRD server the report is not generating,error comes," No data exists for chosen selection.". Please help.

Regards,

Paavan