cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

context handling

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

I have a mapping where i have a file with header Details and Items and inserting the same into DB

Header

Details

Details

Items

Header

Details

Details

Details

Details

items

items

I need a to set a counter for for header (i have given a counter and i am able to count the records of the header).where i need to identify the details with the other counter and same way separate counter for the items.

But my main concern here is i need to get the header count to the first field of details and items (when ever the header comes the count has to increase and the same count has to be sent to first field of details and items) to identify(sequence generator) this details is w.r.t this header..

When i try to map the header i mapped header to index and mapped to the target field.

in the same way i need to call the header >INDEX->Target for the first field in Details and Items but i am unable to do that as header is the parent node to details and Items nodes.

Could any one please how i can call the header field mapped into the details and items.

Thanks and Regards,

Suma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are these

H

D

D

I

H

D

D

D

D

I

I

H

D

I

if your Structure like this .

change context of D on H .

So U will get some thing like this :

D

D

D

D

Context Change

D

D

Context Change

D

Now on D - Count - Target . So U will get Target Value some thing Like

Context Change

Context Change

Play similarly for Items,

Hope this will be helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is your requirement , not able to understand ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do the sequence generator:

if Header occurs it should increment and i have two feilds in Detais which should identify header count and the details,Items count of which header

in my case File is:

H

D

D

I

H

D

D

D

D

I

I

H

D

I

i need to count like below and insert into table(to identify first header Detail-1,2 and item1)

H-1 D-1

H-1 D-2

H-1 I-1

-

to identify second header Detail-1,2,3,4 and item1,2

H-2 D-1

H-2 D-2

H-2 D-3

H-2 D-4

H-2 I-1

H-2 DI-2

-

to identify second header Detail-1,2,3,4 and item1,2

H-3 D-1

H-3 I-1

I tried mapping the header node to the feild which is inside the details and it is not allowing me to do that.

Can some one help in this regards,

Regards,

Suma.