cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get the Certificaton after the sucessfully completing the exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done with my cerifiction SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0(C_TAW12_70)

on 25th feb 2011 and sucessfully completed with 88% of marks .But they are not provided any certficaton till now.do you have any idea when will I get the certificaton?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI CB,

IDEALLY IT TAKES 3 MONTHS TO GET THE CERTIFICATE

REGARDS,

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i would like to write the same certification course. i would like to know what are the material did u refer...

Awating your reply please..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can get the clear details about the course contents in www.sap.com/education

regards,

ramu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i would like to write the same certification course. i would like to know what are the material did u refer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

> I have done with my cerifiction SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0(C_TAW12_70)

> on 25th feb 2011 and sucessfully completed with 88% of marks .But they are not provided any certficaton till now.do you have any idea when will I get the certificaton?

>

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> Regards

> CB

Hi CB,

I cleared my certification in BI on 4th Dec 2010 and received the certificate on 25th Feb, idealy it takes this much time and they will not give any other mail or nething which states that u have cleared the exam.

Thanks

Dipika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dipika

Help me in clearing the certifiication....