cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N data reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a standard program or a better way to extract the User information data from the T code: ST03N. The exact report I am looking for is, Go to T code: ST03N then launch the "Users Per Instance" report under the "Load History and Distribution" tab on the left nav. Is there a way to automate this particular activity?

Currently we have the Basis resource send us the report in an excel spreadsheet format. Does anyone know of automating this process in an easier fashion rather than following the below two procedures?

1) Extract the report details with the help of a BW extractor and set up an automated job to email the details to the users.

2) Develop a custom ABAP report to collect all the data from the T code and email it to the users.

Please let me know if there is an easier way to automate this process with a better functionality other than the above two options.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is some standard background jobs for work load analysis like SAP_CoLLocter_perform_monitor...etc..

check in http:// help.sap.com

Thanks

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BM,

Thank you for your suggestion on the background job. Can you please provide more details for the search? I looked up in SM37 for the jobs that are scheduled and did not find anything with the name you specified. your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Bhavishya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have Solman, please try for EWA reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Thank you for your input. As per my knowledge, I don't think we can perform system statistics/analysis by user details. Please correct me, If am wrong and let me know if we can pull up statistics based on user ID using EWA? I think EWA is for system monitoring and performance alerts.

Thanks,

Bhavishya.