Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All SAP Gurus,

I have the following settings in Orer Type: CS

1> Delivery Type: BV

2> Shipping Condition: 10 (Immediately

3> Immediate Delivery: X

4> Lead Time in Days: Nil

Stock is available in plenty, but still whenever I am saving the Cash Order, its showing: "Cash Sale has been saved (No delivery created)

Please help.

Regards,

Anirban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if any Delivery Block is there.

Check your copy controls for Order and Delivery.

Check your shipping point determination - if it is working properly. Check in the order (shipping tab - for all items) if shipping point is there.

See in schedule lines for all items - if the materials are confirmed on the current date.

Basically system is stopping creation of delivery. Try to create delivery manually on the current date and check errors and revert.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your revert. Shipping point is determined properly. I have tried to do the Delivery manually (VL01N) and I succeeded. But it is not happening automatically once the order is saved. Please let me know if there is any configuraton settings need to be done.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating delivery manually, did you check if the date was current date (order creation date).

In vov8 check the Propose Delivery Date checkbox

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VOV8, for the cash order type, select the value X for the field immediate delivery under Shipping details. Also make sure delivery type BV -cash sales is maintained in the field delivery type. Then try again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Shiva Ram: Thanks for the reply. But I have already maintained those settings, but still the problem remains.

Edited by: anirban050681 on Feb 27, 2011 7:55 AM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create the Cash order, did the quantities get confirmed at schedule line level? If not confirmed, then in VOV8, select value A for the field immediate delivery and try.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Shiva Ram. This setting worked out. Thanks a lot. Problem is solved.

Answers (0)