cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP custom Approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

we have a process for firefighter approvals based on sub processes and in one FI process we have 7 sub processes.if somebody selects 5 business Sub processes then 5 people should approve it.I can have the requestor select multiple business processes by creating custom fields but problem is with creating CAD.wonder how many combinations i need to create.

can anybody help me on how to create the CAD's effectively to manage this process.

any input is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Srinu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Are you using Firefighter Id or Fire Fighter role?

regards,

Jwalant

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using firefighter ids

0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

As the Sub-business process is not available as the attributes , it will be difficult to define CAD at that level. There is a work around available which may help you:

As you are aware the FF IDs are required to assign authority (Roles) to perform the FF activities. Hence you can have

1) FF ID without any role assigned to it.

2) When user raises request for FF ID he also raises request for assigning Roles to that FF ID.

3) The roles are assigned to the business sub-process for which you can defined appropriate CAD.

By doing this if a person wants FF ID for 5 business sub-process as suggested by you he will have to raise request by selecting 5 roles to be assigned to the FF ID, which will be approved by defined CAD (approver) for the role.

Hope this will help you in resolving your query.

Jwalant