cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one Proxy scenario. Previously it was working fine, but now its giving me the following error:

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">
  <SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1 /> 
  <SAP:P2 /> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText>3: *No service user name found for Integration Server is.XX.XXXX*</SAP:AdditionalText> 
  <SAP:Stack>Error while reading access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

I checked in SDN, and as per the expert's views I checked all the possible cases like:

--> user locks( no user is locked)

--> exchange profile settings.(everything is fine).

Can anyone help in resolving the issue.

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check problem with RFC connection LCRSAPRFC. Please repair the connection problem in SM59.

Have a look to this thread.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

There might be some problem with LCRSAPRFC or other RFC's . you can check the error in tcode SLDCHECK (you can see what exactly the error is) if you find any error w.r.t RFC's you go to SM59 and fix it.

1242382 == AE_GET_DETAILS_ERRoR for SLD Access

If you didnt find any RFC failures then (SXI_CACHE -> GoTo -> Adapter Engine Cache), by deleting some old entries and restart the PI system it will work.

Cheers!!!!

Chichili.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Perform SLDCHECK. This would identify the issue if any.

If there is a mismatch, RFC destinations like (LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI, AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER, AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER) should all fail in the test connection with an error message like "program id is not registered".

Also check the below threads:

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the PI server Connection ... using SLDCHECK...

if there are any errors then fix the same...

HTH

Rajesh