cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branching Script help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find any information or document about branching scripting (route transition). So far, I have read the document productionlinesetup.pdf. Unfortunately, I cannot get it.

Does anyone can give me a hint?

For example,

Material MAT1

Operation OP1, OP2, OP3

Operation custom data CD1 (CD1's value is a NC code string)

NC Code NC1, NC2

OP1 to OP2: Tran1 (it means line between OP1 and OP2)

OP1 to OP3: Tran2

I would like to check if one operator log a NC code NC1 on the OP1 and NC1 is equal to CD1 then SFC pass to Tran1, otherwise Tran2.

From the productlinesetup.pdf doc, I don't know how to wirte script as the above case, I need more sample code or doc to help me. I think maybe it's need to use executeSQL.

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will depend on which ME you are using 5.1 or 5.2.

5.1 only gives you the options of open NC, Closed NC, Log NC, or no nc log. There is two more in my options but I have no idea what they do. The only way to do everthing you are wanting is by using custom script: now SAP doesn't support this so do this at your own risk.

The option are listed in the link properties. Double click the line or arrow going in between the two steps.

Now 5.2 from the data sheet looks like it has what you want, but unfortnately I haven't worked with it yet. Go to link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me52/helpdata/EN/B6/9B6281956743B997888089BB168B86/frameset.htm

For help

0 Kudos

Cary,

The list of scripts available in 5.1 and 5.2 is the same. No new predefined scripts have been introduced.

Usually such task requires Consultancy service engagement. But you can try to implement the logic yourself by means of executeSQL. The collected custom data is located in CUSTOM_FIELDS table.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)