cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse Order (Warehouse Request) for ODO Setting F1 as the Stock Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've been stumped by this one. My putaways are posting inventory in my warehouse in stock type F2, which is what I want. However, my ODO's are creating Warehouse Requests looking to pick inventory from stock type F1.

I can't seem to find where my configuration is pointing my outbound processing to remove stock from F1 stock type. Can some one please help shed some light on this? Where would this strategy be configured?

Thank you very much...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in OMLY for storage type determination

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but this is EWM, not WM, and I'm referring to STOCK type, not Storage Type determination. I appreciate your help though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in the config EWM>Goods Issue Process>Strategies>Determine Storage type search sequence for stock removal if the stock type mentioned is F1 for the warehouseWarehouse process type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you...there was no stock type set, however I have now added F2, so that my only strategy for Warehouse Process Type 2010 includes the F2 Stock Type.

The issue remains the same. The Warehouse Order is created specifiing the F1 Stock Type.

Any other thoughts? Thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting scenario...Let me look at little more details and revert back to you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to IMG-EWM-Cross Process Settings - Warehouse Task - Define Warehouse Process Type- Stock Removal(2010)

Check the availability group . Choose either goods in put away or completely available. That should decide F1 or F2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check for the mapping based on the storage location from the WM system to the EWM system. Here you decide upon the availaibility group mapping based on the storage location definition in WM

IMG-EWM-Interfaces-ERP Integration- Goods Movement- Mapping stge locations from ERP sys to EWM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arup.

Thank you, however my availability group is already set to 002 (completely available) in process type 2010.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arup,

This was it, in my integration setting, I had availability group 001 assigned. I have changed it and this solved the issue!!!

Thank you very much sir!!

Paulo

Answers (0)