cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the order status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I want to change the stataus of my sales order to complete without performing the proceeding activity. Example i have a SO relevant for delivery and then billing. My SO has both order relevant billing and delivery related billing. Now when i do order related billing i want to change the order status to complete because when i run VL10A to check pending deliveries the order reflects there.

Can anyone please help.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your message is NOT clear. Does your order contains both order related and delivery related billing items? The billing relevancy is controlled by the item category ->Billing relevancy field in t.code VOV7. When you combine both order related billing item and delivery related billing item, then once billing document is created for order related billing item, then the staus of that item only changes to completed. The header level status of the order will remain open. This will not change to completed unless the delivery related item is created with a delivery document. If you don't want to process the delivery related billing item, then just put reason for rejection for that item in the sales order and then save the order. This will change the order status to completed.

Regards,