Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Window in Smartform

VijayasekarK
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We already have a Invoice printing smartform which already has two pages FIRST & NEXT.

The new requirement is to print the backorder details at the end of the invoice which may run into many pages (depends on the data).

We have created a new page called BO_PAGE with a secondary window and this page is called at the from FIRST(or NEXT) printing is finished.

The above solution is working fine if the backorder details are less (that it could be accommodated in a page).If the data to be printed is more then those are truncated.

Can some on throw a light to solve this issue.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mithun_shetty4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of making a secondary window for the backorder details could the main window itself be used to print this details.

VijayasekarK
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun Shetty ,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it can be doen in a main window. My question is how to use the two table ( different structures) in a main window.

And the second table data need to be printed in an new page.

Can you help me on this.

Thanks,

Vijay

Edited by: Vijayasekar on Feb 26, 2011 3:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

You can use two tables in your main window. All u need to do is specify some conditions for both the tables to get trigger. As in your case you can make use of a variable.

Let initially the variable be defaulted. Once your first table data is finished, set the variable to some value like 'x'. The condition for both the tables in your case would be somewhat like this:

For 1st table, put condition as variable ne 'x'.

For 2nd table, put condition as variable = 'x'.

I hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Vinit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Either you can use page break commands or set the flags as mentioned above so that once of them is triggered.

thanks

Nabheet