cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is world praxis at the choosing of user names within a company?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts!

At present our company has 13 departments. Such as HR, IT ... Every department has certain number of positions. For each position is only one employer responsible. We have provided for each this position a dialog user which their user name is based on department name and consisting of four number. For example: hr1101, hr1102, ...hr1199; it1201, it1202..., it1299 (the first digit is the number of company branch: 1 = head office);

When an employer [X] leaves a company or change his/her branch(or position) [A] to another <b> then our administrator change (transaction code: SU01) his/her user password and user profile such as Title, Last Name, First Name etc. with a data of an new employer [Y] who is assigned to old [X]'s position. And [X] becomes other user name at his/her new branch(or position).

I don't know SAP has any special concept for it or not. Please let me know if there is any other sensitive concept in SAP.

regards tuwien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish to inform you that Praxis II test is generally given in USA by persons who intend to become teachers and obtain his or her license to teach. In this regard, the subject in which you intend to teach will determine the source which may provide you best results. The subject which you intend to teach will also determine test practice questions. You must check your State's testing requirements before choosing the practice tests.