SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom disconnection reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Experts. I would like to know if we can add a custom disconnection reason in the EC85 transaction so that they would show as selectable options on the EC85 transaction apart from the 3 default reasons already there. If anyone can help me in this regard or point me in the right direction i would really appreciate that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following configuration where you can have ur own disconnection variant

IMG  SAP Utilities  Customer Service Process Execution  Disconnection/Reconnection  Define Processing Variants for Disconnection Documents

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following configuration where you can have ur own disconnection variant

IMG  SAP Utilities  Customer Service Process Execution  Disconnection/Reconnection  Define Processing Variants for Disconnection Documents

0 Kudos

Hi Imran

The variants in the conifg path is fine but how do we change the standard variants setting like in case of "unknown" reason "other" variant is there ,if i change the disconn order code or plant it given warning and dont let me chage saying cant change SAP entry. Doing What maakes it possible to edit the variants.? I ve seen systems with changed variant configurations.

How do they do that. Is it an enhancement.