cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Invoice creation for missing condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to put a chek on the Invoice process, wherein if particular condition type is missing in the relation to sales order, than the Invoice should not get created.

For example-

If Order A - has condition type PR00 which gets fecthed from the condition record (VK11)

And while creating Invoice for the Order A, if someone has deleted the condition record , the invoice gets created without condition type PR00.

Now at this step a block has to be placed which can block the invoice from being created if PR00 is missing.

Please let me know what will be the best appraoch of IMPLEMENTING such check and how to do that.

Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Good Day , Would you please let me know how did you solve the problem.I am facing the same problem .In my pricing procedure

my condition type is required but system save the billing document and FI document do not get generated .I want to stop creation of billing document if mandatory condition type is missing .

Best Regards

Parveen Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

first if some deletes the condition record for a paricular condtion record,then ask ur users to uopdate the prices by goin to the condition screen.

second create a pricing procedure determination for your billing type in t code ovkk

and in that pricing procedure just maintain the settings as per mentioned by Mr.Lakshmipathy.

Revert if helpful

l

Mohit Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

After the changes you have mentioned there is a warning message which is triggered while creating the invoice, but still I am able to save the billing document (though it is not cleared for accounting)

My requirement is that the billing document is not created if these mandatory conditions are missing.

Regards

Gaurav Manocha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure, tick the box "Mandatory" for that condition type. Also have the condition type as "D" for the field "Manual entries"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Why so going through condition record just put it manually into sales order.

From

Vijay Pratap Singh