cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demed Export error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am also facing the same error that while creating the excise invoice.When selecting pencil icon the deemed export is not getting selected.It is selectiong the Export under bond/lot/No bond.And it is creation the local excise invoice.

I have done following config setting for Deemed Export:

Follow the IMG Path --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoice --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Choose the respective combination of sales area, plant, excise group and series group. Under the tab "Export", you will have 4 options to assign. Choose the required one.Here i have choosen the deemed export Option

Regards

Rajev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

I am also facing the same error that while creating the deemed excise invoice.When selecting pencil icon the deemed export is not getting selected.And it is creation the local excise invoice.

I have done following config setting for Deemed Export:

Follow the IMG Path --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoice --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Choose the respective combination of sales area, plant, excise group and series group. Under the tab "Export", Here i have choosen the deemed export Option

Is some note or user exit should apply like:J_1I7_REDETERMINE_INVOICE_TYPE.

Regards

Rajev