Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock updation in In process inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I had a question regarding In process inspection

My client requires that upon performing in process inspection ( currently inspection type:03) he should be able to automatically post the same to Blocked or unrestricted use stock as recorded

This I know is possible if I post stock first using GR (inspection type:04) As a result stock goes automatically to QC stock. But this would not serve the purpose since he again has to do quality UD again.

So is there any way I can do this?

Any help is higly appreciable.

Sincerely,

Aji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client requires that upon performing in process inspection ( currently inspection type:03) he should be able to automatically post the same to Blocked or unrestricted use stock as recorded

but 03 inspection type is not stock relevant!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using 04 Inspection (with early release). With early release you can have inspection lot created as soon as order is released (like 03 inspection) and 04 is stock relevant so you should be able to post stock from quality to Blocked or un-restricted.

As 03 is non-stock relevant, with 03 inspection type, You can use user exit or UD follow-up function to make necessary stock postings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Marwadi,

Using inspection type with early release sound like a good idea. What does it do? How do we configure it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QM view for 04 inspection type -->

• An inspection type assigned to inspection lot origin 04 is active

• The Control of inspection lot creation indicator for the inspection type is set so that the system will create an inspection lot for early inspection for goods receipt

This will create then inspection lot of 04 when you release the production/process order.This lot is created along with 03 inspection type but it is not stock relevant.

for more info : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46b/helpdata/en/60/64cae6d9b311d1953a00a0c930e04c/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Explore User Exit - QEVA001.