Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - Proposal Run Exception List

0 Kudos

I have a requirement from the user wherein in tcode F110,when the proposal run is executed , if the payment method is 'H' , then the vendors having Bank Key = 9910 should not get populated for Payment Run. they should be seen in the exception list that is generated.

Could you please tell me where the logic has to be incorporated.Thanks in advance

14 REPLIES 14

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use process BTE 1820 to set a payment block, add a message, and put the item on the exception list.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Brad.

I have never implemented BTE.I went through the forum and understood the following steps have to be done :-

1. Go to FIBF T-code.

2.Go to Environment -> Infosystem(Processes) .

3. Enter the value '00001820' in 'Process Interface' field.Execute.

4.Create a 'Z' of the Sample function module.

After this I am not able to understand how do I attach this 'Z' function module to 1820.

Could you help me with the detailed steps. It will be of great help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to create a product in

settings->products->customer

You need to attach the function module in

settings->P/S modules->of a customer

Use Below function module and do the changes accordingly

Function module SAMPLE_PROCESS_00001820 must not be changed.

If you want to create your own function module that is to be accessed at the callup point mentioned above, proceed as follows:

1. Copy the function module to your own name range.
2. Do not change any transfer parameters !!
3. Write your own coding in the copied function module.
4. Save and activate your function module.
5. Carry out the necessary settings in Customizing. Business Transaction Events

For more information read SAMPLE_PROCESS_00001820 function module help.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply . The debugger stops at the breakpoint.

But it is not catering to my problem.

I want to populate the table which is displayed when we click "Display Proposal" tab after we run Proposal (after entering the parameters).

Please help me locate a point where I can write the code which will insert a particuar vendor into the exception List.

(for problem statement , please look at my first post).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to write your code in Zfunction module i.e. ZSAMPLE_PROCESS_00001820.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra ,

The table that I want is not there in Sample FM of 1820.I need to know where is the table for exception list getting populated.I need to modify that table itself.

I need to add the vendor in the vendor's exception list as well as the documents in document's exception list.

Please guide .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

If you read the documentation, it is clearly mentioned how to proceed with the requirement of "blocking" the docs from being selected in the payment run!

There is no table/structure holding the details of the "exception list". You need to set the Payment Block param C_ZLSPR in this BTE.

BR,

Suhas

0 Kudos

Thanks a ton .. I understood what is to be done .

But I need the "payment method" which is there in the parameters tab(F110) . It doesnot get imported in this FM.

Now what shall i do ?

0 Kudos

>

> But I need the "payment method" which is there in the parameters tab(F110) . It doesnot get imported in this FM.

Patience, mate ... You've the CHANGING param C_ZLSCH which should be holding the pymt method.

BR,

Suhas

PS: Read the FM documentation(wherever applicable) before using it

0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

I checked the FM and I saw the value in it while debugging.It gets the value of the current document.

My requirement is :- The 'Payment Method' which we enter in the "Parameters" Tab of Tcode 'F110' before Proposal Run, I need that This FM doesnot has this.It has individual Document's ZLSCH(Payment Method).

I hope now you understand the requirement.

Thanks

0 Kudos

In this case check the ABAP call stack in the debug mode & see if you've access to the data.

0 Kudos

Hi Suhas ,

Yes , I can access that field.But the thing is that the program where I can see this field has many includes which are being called before this FM is called . Could you pls tell me if I can access this data and if yes then how to go about it.

Thanks .

0 Kudos

Hello,

You can access the global variables of the programs loaded into the "internal session"(in this case ABAP call stack) using the ASSIGN statement.

Search the forum or do an F1 on ASSIGN for further info.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same issue - Prashant - were u able to get what Suhas advised?

Pl guide on the same