Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need User exit for making changes in credit management for invoice creation

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Scenario:

System blocks invoice creation for sales orders due to credit limit block.

Requirement:

For some specific invoice document types for specific sales organization we need to allow invoice creation for the sales order even if its credit limit is exceeded.

Please can you guide me on how I can go ahead. Is there any standard settings to do that? If not can I use include RV60AFZZ?

If used RV60AFZZ what user exit I can use.

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I think you can use the following user exits to create even if the Sales Order comes into credit block for billing.

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECk3

In the above user exits you can use the combinations like:Ex.

1. If the material type is XYZ then just ignore the credit block and allow it for billing.

2. If the SO type is XYZ which is assigned with XY invoice doc type then ignore the credit block and allow it for billing.

(Means you can use a specific combination)

All these exits you need to use in OVA8(aUTOMATIC CREDIT CONTROL)

OR

You can prepare a routine and assign to No credit check field from the area of Document controlling from OVA8(AUTOMATIC CREDIT CONTROL)

Hope the above should give you some idea to guide your developer.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh Durgi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please look in to this user Exitsand then assign in ova8 ,in no credit check area.

User Exits For Credit Checks And Risk Management

Credit Check

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

User exit for availability check

User exit USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT exists in Include MV45AFZF.

Thanks.

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

System checks credit limit at sales order and u can apply it only sales order/delivery and PGI.

But system restrict you to or gives message for exceeded limit defines into master then y so need it at invoice please clear this point to me.

Thanks

Vijay pratap Singh

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Actuly in this scenario its order based billing. So when user tries to create invoice from the order it gives error of credit limit exceeded and does not allow user to create billing. But here for the particular line items which have order based billing customer is paying by cash at POS (Point Of Sales). So it should allow for creation of invoice. So we need to allow such invoice creations for such items but only for particular sales organizations.

Please let me know if you need any more information,

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinod Naik