cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-2-File with BPM problem....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try an example to use BPM for a file-2-file scenario.

<a href="http://www.christian-riekenberg.de/upSkript/up/file2file.doc">Here you can see pictures</a>

The szenario can read the source file, but got an error

with the receiver determination (NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC).

I found some entries in this forum with same problem, but couldn't find a solution.

There is a receiver agreement and the logical name

also exist in SLD.

Can anyone help?

regards

chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Since you are using a bpm, you would've created two receiver determinations and one receiver agreement right? Well, in the receiver agreement, under the tag <i>Header mapping</i>, check the box <i>sender service</i> and choose the actual sender system's business system/service that is sending the data to the XI system.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

@udo

I tried to check it, but couldn't found nothing that seemed to be wrong.

<a href="http://www.christian-riekenberg.de/upSkript/up/trace.xml">Here is the trace xml</a>

@Sushumna

I inserted the sender service, but nothing happened.

Any other ideas??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one abstract message Interface in your send step of the BPM.

Please check if in the second receiver determination one from the IP to the receiver system has the same MI in the sender Interface and then you give a Inbound receiver interface in the receiver interface.

Regards

Vijaya

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

you have one receive step and two send steps. So you need of course 3 receiver determinations. Which of them is not working? Give us a table from directory entries: SENDER,INTERFACE, NAMESPACE and post the trace the error.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

@vijaya

Sorry, but I can't follow you.

The receiver determination from the IP to the destination where the new file should be written should have the same MI as which one??

@udo

I record a little video that shows the configuration:

<a href="http://www.christian-riekenberg.de/upSkript/up/config.avi">Here is the video</a>

How you can see, I have only 2 receiver determinations.

1) File -> IP

2) IP -> File

Do I need more than that?

The error once again:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Empfänger-Ermittlung

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Es konnte kein Empfänger ermittelt werden.</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

thanks

regards

chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Just compare your scenario with this blog

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1822. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

nice video

You forgot to configure receiver determination for "Senden1". The BP is sending IF "S_M_I_AB". You need to configure that in IB Directory. That's it!

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I will try it, but perhaps you can help me understand what I have to do

My first flow got as incoming message a file adapter and send it to xi, right?

My second flow takes a Message out of XI and send it with a file adapter to a file.

For every communication with extern systems I need a communication channel!

You say the receiver determination for "Senden1" is missing. This step is only in XI, so I do not need a file adapter or a communication channel, right????

Can I use the wizard for this or do I only have to create a single receiver determination???

I hope this is the problem or I will going crazy )

thanks

chris

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

you have a send step 'Senden1' from BPM. So you need:

- a Receiver determination for that sending BP, interface, namespace: define the receiver

- an Inteface determinationa for that sending BP, interface, namespace: define inbound interface and mapping

- a Receiver Agreement for the receiving Bus System, inteface, namespace: define a communication channel

- a communication channel for that receving Bus System: define the kind of message

You did it for 'Senden2'. What's the problem?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the main problem is, that "I" didn't do it, but a tutorial that I used. I do this to understand the handling of sender/receiver determinations and so on.

Also I didn't understand the use of BPM completly, so I hope you understand my questions

But I tried it as you say and it seems I did something wrong. It looks like I created a loop, because the trace becomes to big?!

<a href="http://www.christian-riekenberg.de/upSkript/up/flow3.avi">And again a video...</a>

So what?!?

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chritian,

everything looks good, a lot checkered flags, time to close the thread

Let me give an advise: to understand the IB Directory dont use a wizard. I never use it. You configure the receiver for a special message and the objects are as much as possible modular. This principle allows a very flexible configuration.

So a message is determined by sender system, interface (if), namespace (ns)

What to do is allways nearly the same:

Configure, Create or import Business Systems

Configure channels for them

put in the receiver determination receiving system

put in the interface determination inbound if and ns

put in receiver agreement for a receiving system, if, ns a channel

Order everything with scenarios (no functionality)

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

the time for closing this thread isn't here so far,

because he got a lots checkered flags, but he

didn't create the new destination file as he should.

As I told you I think he runs in a loop and let the

SOAP trace grow wild .... so something is wrong anyway..

But it sounds easy when you tell me that it is alwaya

the same

So we are just near to the goal....a little bit is

still missing. Why he loops??????

thanks

chris

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

you can reduce the trace in SXMB_ADM: Configuration Integration Engine / TRACE=1. XI does NOT loop messages! Your described error is SOLVED! If you want to know what's further going on, look to Runtime Workbench / Message Monitoring and Adapter Monitoring, where you, may be, will find another error for which you can open another thread. A good challenge, especially for beginners is, trying at least for 1 minute, to find out the problem for theirselves

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. For my regret my own scenario

got still mistakes. But I tried the weblog Jai Shankar

posted and it works. So everyone who had a similar

problem....do the blog

@Udo

Guter Rat das mit der eine Minute selbst versuchen! Leider sitze ich schon 2 Tage daran und irgendwann will man schließlich auch weiter kommen. Und NEIN, mein Problem war noch nicht gelöst, da er schließlich immer noch keine Datei geschrieben hat, so wie er sollte!!!!

Aber trotzdem danke für die Hilfe XI ist als Anfänger halt schon ein schwieriger Brocken.....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

this has nothing to do with receiver agreement or logical name. Compare the entries of your receiver determination with the entries in SXMB_MONI (service, interface, namespace).

Regards,

Udo