cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick HU assignment to Tranfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My client;s requirement is that they want to Create HU in HU02 and assign it to TO in LH01 so as they can pack diffrent materials in this HU and can confirm the TO.But in LH01 the HU is not getting assigned to TO. Even I tried to create HU internally and to assign it to TO but it is not getting assigned.

Does anyone is having idea how to assign Pick HU (Externally) not Pick HU created by system to the Transfer order?

Thanks in Advance,

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

If the Item Category of the Delivery is relevant for Packing, then you can enter Destination HU at the time of confirmation as well. System will create a Pick HU for you in the Background and assigns it to TO. Also under the following config setting:

Handling Unit Management->Basics->Warehouse Management->Define Shipping Control->Shipping Control per Warehouse Number

make sure that the field 'PickPack' is checked for your Warehouse.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO> Logistics General> Handling Unit management>Basics>Warehouse management>Define Shipping Control-> Dfine Control for Automatic Creation of Pick Hus

Here what is the Flag for automatic creation of a pick-HU??

If it is 1, then you will be allowed to assign a external pick HU in LH01

Regards

shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashi,

Thanks for input, I did the setting and I assigned one HU externally to Tranfer order, but what is the check or cross verification that HU is got assigned to TO. Can I see anything in HU history, some object key or anything?

Thanks,

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in HU03- History tab or LT12 also you can see the assigned pick HUs. Try LT21 also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

I can not see any HU in LT21 in TO in Source HU field. Also Can you tell me in HU03 history what is the status if it got assigned to TO.

Thanks,

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in HUMO - Object key field will be TO or Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shashi,

In addition to this,with this setting system creates HU on his own, I want to assign my HU which I created externally (in HU02) to Transfer order. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that you created HU in HU02. then you can copy paste the same HU number in HU field in LH01, enter packaging material (if required) and save it. It should allow you to do so. later you check in HUMO whether TO number appears in object key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shashi,

When I assign the HU created by me to TO in LH01 system is showing me message as follows

'Posting of pick HU for transfer order 0000006024 executed, This is fine.

When I see status in HUMO I can see as 12 and any no but not TO no ... what does it means. It is getting assigned or not. My feeling is that it is not gettng assigned.

Thanks,

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailesh,

I understood the issue. when you assign Pick HU in LH01 that was created in HU02, the object key in HUMO is an internal number which means HUs are without assignemnt. But if we create new HU and assign it withing LH01, then the TO number appears as object key in HUMO

I would leave this to the experts to advise us

regards