cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI Error - transportation lane related

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have transferred a PO from R/3 to SNC but I am getting an error in SXMB_MONI. It says 'ShipFromLocation could not be determined from transp. lane'. All products on the PO are present in the transportation lane. Yet the error message says 'Transportation lane(s) not found'.

How do I correct this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We experience this problem today and had to delete the SNC model from the Product and re-add it. Once we did that, the orders and release loaded. We reprocessed the SXMB_MONI messages only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even am experiencing the same problem for my new client.

I have checked the following:

1. Transportation Lane available between the Supplier Location and Plant Location

2. Product in PO assigned to the TLane

3. Validity of Tlane is correct

4. Means of Transport assigned to the Tlane

5. Validity of MOT is correct

6. Tlane is in active Model - 000

But still when the PO comes it fails with the error "Transportation lane(s) not found : 071(/SCMB/MDL_BASIC)

Item 00010: ShipFromLocation could not be determined from transp. lane - 042(/SCA/DM_MDCOMP

Transportation lane(s) not found: 071(/SCMB/MDL_BASIC)

Is this got to do with Active Model / Version? If so how to rectify that?

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if vendor bussiness partner is assinged in vendor location. Also location should be assigned to active model and planning version.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

check also that all products on this order are assigned to the source location in SNC, else you get this error as the lane could not be determined.

also check your masterdata completion profiles for that interface as to which shipfrom should be determined.

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create transportation lane for your PO product from your supplier to plant with model 000 also make sure means transport is also created for this supplier and plant.

You can manually create transportation lane Tcode:/N/SAPAPO/SCC_TL1

Model:000

Source location=<Supplier_location>(same as in PO)

Destination location=<Plant>(same as in PO)

click on create.

or CIF the purchase info record/contract/schedule agreement.

After maintaining the t-lane and means of transport resend the PO or reprocess the failed PO XML.

Note that supplier and plant should be same as in PO.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil P on Feb 25, 2011 3:39 PM