cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material return from Depot to Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the process for material return from Depot to Plant?

We have received the material in Depot from Plant (against inter plant STO).

And now, we want to return some material from Depot to plant.

What is the process and excise transactions we need to do?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to configure the settings for return stock transport order, so that material can be returned from depot to plant.

Please refer the attached link for more information

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/43/5ebf76388a5f86e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

BR,

Tushar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niteen,

To return material from depot to plant..follow below process

1) Add one more line item to the STO thru' which material has been received in Depot. Please check the "Returns item" box while creating it. (thru' Me22N)

2) Create outbound delivery for the STO thru' VL10B. If all setting are in place then It should create returns delivery. This delivery will have button for "Post goods receipt" where in normal outbound delivery it is "Post goods issue".

3) Make GR against STO/line item (returns item).

4) Post goods receipt for return outbound delivery thru' VL02N.

I'm not sure about excise part in this process so can't suggest on that.

Hope I won't miss anything and it'll help you.

Reg,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have received the stock using an STO the you can create another STO and make the supplying Plant the receiving Plant and the Receiving Plant the Supplying Plant and then the users do not need to learn new proceses

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't know what your business req's are, but you can either do a STO back to the plant or a MIGO 301 (plant to plant) movement. With the STO option you get proper transport documentation (delivery note). With MIGO 301 you get material slip.

Cheers,

Hein