Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NPE in CA-TS

former_member186783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In our Java webdynpro CATS application I get the following error, when I try to go back to the previous week:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.general.java.ContextHelperSlim.supplyTableData(ContextHelperSlim.java:294)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.supplyTableData(FcCatRecordInterface.java:1650)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.supplyTimesheetData(FcCatRecordInterface.java:1208)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface.supplyTimesheetData(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:342)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.IPublicFcCatRecordInterface$ITimesheetDataNode.doSupplyElements(IPublicFcCatRecordInterface.java:1074)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.supplyElements(Node.java:406)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.getElementList(Node.java:345)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.createMappedElementList(Node.java:498)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.supplyElements(Node.java:393)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.getElementList(Node.java:345)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.createMappedElementList(Node.java:498)

Does someone has any idea what could be the problem? I mean where to start the error search,,,,

Thanks

N.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186783
Participant
0 Kudos

The error was there

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Problem is with Suppyfunction , when u go back some value is missing which cause null pointer exe.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.general.java.ContextHelperSlim.supplyTableData(ContextHelperSlim.java:294)
at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.supplyTableData(FcCatRecordInterface.java:1650)
at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.supplyTimesheetData(FcCatRecordInterface.java:1208)
at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface.supplyTimesheetData(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:342)

BR

Satish Kumar