cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

expense entry in ess - save as draft

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Hi all*

*Is it possible to have the SAVE WORK IN PROGESS / SAVE AS DRAFT while ENTERING EXPENSES IN ESS.*

*Regards*

*Ushashree*

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the two other individuals have responded, there is a save draft button in ESS expense reporting. However, this is only available as of EhP 4. If you are on an earlier release of SAP of are not yet at EhP 4, then there is no save draft capability.

Regards,

JLM

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What u mean by entering expenses in ESS??? If you click on save draft, the system will save as draft and gets stored in My Trips and expenses.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

0 Kudos

Exactly as Srikanth says, in ESS, you can save draft for expense report and then go back to update and finalise - you have the option at end of expense report to save or else save and send for approval etc, this is standard.

On first page, you have save draft before entering receipts etc and again at other steps on roadmap, you can then go to review and at last step select either 'I only want to save my expense report and send it later'

or else 'save and send for approval' - I want to save my expense report and send it now for further processing

I confirm that all expenses were incurred by and on behalf of the company - this is the standard design.