cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Where to maintain the condition records for the condition types in RE. Please let me know the T-code to maintain the records or SPRO.

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

maintenance of condition types can be found in customizing:

- SPRO

- Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)

- Conditions and Flows

- Condition Types and Condition Groups

- Define Condition Types

(For RE Classic the path is quite similar under node 'Real Estate').

Hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, but I want to create condition records for the particular condition types in RE. I want to maintain condition records.

thanks

Anil

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

maintenance of condition records can be done directly in the contract or rental object.

Are you referring to RE-FX or RE Classic?

Hope I got you right otherwise please explain in more detail. Thanks.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using RE classic. When we run the T-code FOV2 and wants to generate the electricity bill for the particular month. For example 01.06. 2010 to 30.06.2010 for the month of June. When we insert the dates in FOV2 and then run the T-code FBL5N, it is skipping one days. Its taking the dates 01.06.2010 to 29.06.2010 skipping one day. The value in front of the 30.06.2010 in FOV2 shows 0.00.

I hope you understand my issue. It is skipping one day. I also checked the Calculation method, it is set to "Exact Days" and Prorate is set to "Never ProRate"

thanks

Anil

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I am not quite sure that I understand you.

You have used FOV2 to change contract data. Which data did you change?

Then you run FBL5N. FBL5N is customer line item display. Changes in FOV2 do not have impact to FBL5N unless you do a posting run.

So I would kindly ask you to provide a more detailed description (contract master data like period, conditions, cash flow, which action do you perform step by step, which results do you get and do you expect) so that I get a better understanding of the issue.

Thank you.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

after running T-Code Fov2 I put the Company Code and Lease Out and do the (Shift+F8). I click on Condition Items Tab on the extreme top left and there are condition types Rev_Elec Reco (SB) and choose it click on the copy condition and put the date like 01.05.2010 and the amount and then click on another condition Rev_Elec Reco (DG) and enter the amount and the date 31.05.2010. But automatically the amount where I put the date 31.05.2010 has become 0.00 and after filling all the details, I DO THE FOSA AND THEN FBL5N AND IN FBL5N IT IS SHOWING TILL 30.05.2010 SKIPPING ONE DAY.

tHANKS

ANIL

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

seems that the second condition ends the first one. Please check the cashflow items generated by the conditions.

Which items and calculation dates are shown in the cash flow?

What happens if you put in the second condition with another valid from, example 15.05.2010?

Which cash flow items are generated then?

What happens if you do not put in the second condition?

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like , if customer shifted to the new residence , then my client generates a main invoice (BPMS) and after the customer start living in the new residence, than my client start charging for the electricity bill and DG power generation bill on monthly basis. Like , if customer shifted to the new residence on 1 of the month and the main invoice creation date in 25.06.2010, while generating the electricity and Power generation charges for the same month, it only takes the value till 25.06.2010 when the main bill was created. and for the remaining 4 days it makes the debit and credit enteries automatically in the next bill of electricity, which is wrong. It should take the complete month. In FBL5N it shows the credit and debit enteries , which it adds in the next month electricity bill.Which is completely wrong.

Suggestion Please

Anil Hooda

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

your description is customer specific and as I do not know your business background I am afraid I cannot give you further advice unless you would help me and answer at least my questions.

What happens if you put in the second condition with another valid from, example 15.05.2010?

What happens if you do not put in the second condition?

But maybe it is better that you contact your local SAP RE consulting partner for further assistance because onsite assistance might be necessary.

Regards, Franz