cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post installation issues of SAPMEINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed SAPMEINT as per the guide T066_CIG_SAPME_52_FINAL.pdf. We have executed the SAPMEINT standard interfaces and yet to execute the SAPMEINT high performance interfaces.

We are facing the following issues

1) SAPMEINT_SQL jdbc driver in Unknown status.

2) VMJDBC jdbc driver in Unknown status.

3) POst installation of SAPMEINT, SAPMII should have the preconfigured schedulers, Message listeners and data sources with SQL database. Also under role Role_SAPMEINT, navigation should have the configuration as MII Dashboard menu. We are not able to find any of these.

Our installation did not throw any errors or warnings.

Request to send your views on this.

Thanks.

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ME system

First you have to install the NW CE and then CE Update Manager followed by JSPM.

Secondly install the WIP and ODS database(Creation of database, listener,tablespace,user, assigning the roles & previliges,)

Thirdly install the SAP ME application and then Update also.

Make the changes required in configtool>Instance>VM parameters JVM settings .Bounce the system for changes.

http://hostname:50000/nwa, Choose Configuration Management-> Infrastructure-> Application Resources

Create New Resource ->Deploy New JDBC Driver.(check whether you have uploaded the correct JDBC driverand check status)

Applying license

Running the WIP scripts with WIPUSER on WD5 database

Deploying the SAPME into the JAVA System i.e, VISPRISE 5.2 SCA file through JSPM

Before starting the deployment, you need to add a reference to the Classloader of the Security Provider

SAP ME 5.2 Clients installation

SAP ME 5.2 Client update

now stop and start the me~ear application under the path , operation mgnt>systems>stop&start-->filter on and search for

me and do it.

you have to execute the script "InitialLoad.ksh" and provide the admin password to work.

SAP ME ERP Integration (SAPMEINT) you have to deploy on MII through JSPM.

Deploy of the SAMEINTCTC need to be configured on the system MII and for configurations you can ask ME

Consultant for any decisions

Regards,

PERALA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

Have you restarted NW after deploying? Did you use CTC?

Please make sure that WIP and MEINT databases are up and running.

Regards,

Alex.