cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line 1: Supplier 0000100405 not intended for purch. org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one issue in shopping cart, when i clicked on check button, system throwing an error as "Line 1: Supplier 0000100405 not intended for purch. org" I have replicated this vendor from ECC & have given the right vendor root org while replicating the same. And in Vendor root Org i have assigned my CC.

How to resolve this error ?

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

As Muthu mentioned, check in table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 if there is a relation between your vendor and purch org. If there is no entry for this combination, run BBPUPDVD to sync your ECC with SRM and then check the table. (I am assuming this vendor is linked to the appropriate Purch Org in ECC)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing the thread... still the issue is not resolved.

Anyway thanks for the help.

Regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

Have a look at the below thread.

Did this help you solve the issue?

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil RGupta on Mar 4, 2011 7:11 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have maintained the Vendor at relevant Purchase Org at ECC, If not do it and update.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

one quick cross check

when you create a shopping cart

by default purchase group have determined in the shopping cart upon responsibility in org struc

is that purchase group has been assigned to purchase organisation ( this purchase oranisation has been relationship with that vendo)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks..

Yes, when i create a SC, Purchase group is defaulted to SC from my Org structure. And i have maintained my Purch Grp in Org structure & that has been assigned into purchase group.

Regds,

CB

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that default purchase gruop has been assigned to purchase organisation ( your vendor has a relation with this purchase organisation) .

BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 has entry ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained your ECC Purch org in SRM org structure (PPOMA_BBP) ?

Regards,

Nikhil