cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Valuated Project Stock Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am assigning some valuated and non-valuated materials to the Project. So I have selected Project Stock in Project Defination. So I can see Valuated Project Stock in MBBS but I can't see non-valuated project stock . So where should I come to know these stock also ?

Regards

Girish Lashkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

Thnx for reply.

I come to know after reading that we can select either valuated or non-valuated project stock in project profile.

I can see valuated project stock in MBBS. But for my another project profile their is non-valuated project stock. So where I can see that ?

I have asked my MM consultant also. But he has no idea.

Please let me know what will be the solution.

Your's faithfully,

Girish Lashkar

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I come to know after reading that we can select either valuated or non-valuated project stock in project profile.

So, just now you came to know this. But in your initial post you have mentioned

So I have selected Project Stock in Project Defination

If you had really seen the project definition screen while you were selecting "project stock in project definition", you would have come to know that your project can have either valuated or non-valuated project.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check CN52 or CN52N

Tnx.

Abdul

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for late replying,

But I am assignning equipments which are non-valuated materials to project with their serials nos which system asks me while doing 415.

So Where I can see non-valued materials which I am transferring to project site.

In short I want MBBS report for non-valuated materials also.

Regards

Girish Lashkar

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the functionality of PRT then there is separate report for that.

otherwise equipment movement can be tracked through PM reports by creating functional locations.

Better to start a new thread..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

Thnx for the reply.

Dear Mohammad ,

I knew that I can select only one stock in one project profile. My question was can I attached non-valuated materials also by selecting project stock.

Anyways question closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Yes I have Valuated and non-valuated stock together in my Project.

Regards

Girish Lashkar

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check your project definition control tab you can find which type of stock you are using, whether it is valuated project stock or non-valuated project stock. Since SAP is giving a radio button to select this, it means you can not maintain both valuated and non-valuated project stock.

In your case may be some of the material code you created as non-valuated material for the particular plant, not for project. Please check it again.

You can also refer sap help under project system > material to know better.

Tnx.

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can the same project have both Valuated and Non Valuated Project stock?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you first check with your MM consultant instead of posting in forum and waiting for some reply? I think he should be able to answer your query.