cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Not found or not available when i click on report links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have freshly integrated SRM ABAP system connected to EP Java system, when i tried to click the links under report on SRM Portal

(e.g. Purchasing > Reports > Enterprise Buyer > Purchase Order Values per Procurement Card)

(e.g Requisitioning > Reports > Shopping Cart > Status)

(e.g. Strategic Purchasing > Reports > Spend Analysis > ABC Analysis for Supplier)

a pop-up window will appear "Page not found or not available"

What are the configuration should i make to enable these links under reports?

Thank you,

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you implemented BW? Have you assigned system alias for BW in Portal?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your reply,

What i did was i've used BS:SRM - Portal (Basic Configuration) V1 in http://<hostname.port>/nwa in order for me to integrate SRM abap and EP java. After i've finished the wizard, i checked the report links then the error pops in. "page not found or not available"

I have no idea if BW is already implemented. How can i check if BW is already implemented? and also for alias for BW in portal? Can you guide me on how to implement BW for me to enable the said links under reports?

Here are my system details

SRM 7.0 EHP1 sps05

EP EHP1 sps05

Regards,

Tony

Edited by: Antonio Salamia II on Feb 25, 2011 7:56 AM

Edited by: Antonio Salamia II on Feb 25, 2011 7:58 AM

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask your business team is going to use BW or not. If they have no plan you can ignore the error.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Yes they will be using these Reports links which will be used for training purposes. Do you have steps on how to activate/enable the links under Reports?

Thank you for you assistance!

Regards,

Tony

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the configuration guides. http://service.sap.com/srm-inst

Portal Business package - SAP_BW is alias name. Please assign system alias for BW server.

Spend Analytics - BI contents are required.

To use BW report for training, you also need application data. It will be big job.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I really appreciate your help.

When I went to System Configuration > Portal Content > Systems > SR2CLNT251 > System Alias Editor i found only SAP_SRM under alias as a dafault defined alias. then i added SAP_BW, but it can't be added due to its error:

Alias SAP_BW cannot be added since it already exists for system pcd:portal_content/<BI1>

Also for further clairfication

just want to clarify if this is the correct document you are referring to?

SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP SRM 7.0: Basic Settings

for Analytics

Business Packages for SAP Supplier Relationship Management

Thanks,

Tony

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like BW server is available. In that case we should look at the exact browser error which says service is not available.

It might be a just simple technical issue. What is the URL string which has an error?

The configuration guides are correct one.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Everytime i click on these links

(e.g. Purchasing > Reports > Enterprise Buyer > Purchase Order Values per Procurement Card)

(e.g Requisitioning > Reports > Shopping Cart > Status)

(e.g. Strategic Purchasing > Reports > Spend Analysis > ABC Analysis for Supplier)

I always come up with the same URL which appears on the top of the pop up window: ! Page not found or not available

http://<hostname.FQDN>:<port>/?NavigationTarget=ROLES%3A%2F%2Fportal_content%2Fcom.sap.pct - Windows Internet Explorer

Thanks and Regards,

Tony

ashwani_tomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Antonio - Were you able to fix your issue? I am running into the same issue.

Thanks,

-Ashwani

Answers (0)