cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping point not determined in sales order

bijuthomas5
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have assigned shipping point to the plant loading group and shipping condition.But shipping point not determined in the sales order.While creating sales order i am getting a warning message that the document item 10 is not assigned a checking group.But in the material master checking group has assigned.Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor

Dear,

Pls check following Master data is maintained or not,

1.Shipping Condition in CUSTOMER MASTER DATA.

2.Loading Group to Material Master and

3.PLANT for Line Item in Sales order

And in Config,

LOGISTIC EXCUTION>SHIPPING>BASIC SHIPPING FUNCTION>SHIPPING POINT DETERMINATION>ASSIGN SHIPPING POINT

and maintain following SC(shipping condition u maintained in CUSTOMER MASTER DATA)LGrp(loading group maintained in Material Master) and Plant and SHIPPINH POINT.

Rgds,

Ajit K Singh

aseemb
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

bijuthomas5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the help.

Thanks and regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shipping conditions can be maintained in 3 areas.

customer master of SP

Sales document header

CUStomer material Info record.

If maintained in all the areas, system gives priority to CMIR

else SP shipping condition is considered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shipping conditions can be maintained in 3 areas.

customer master of SP

Sales document header

CUStomer material Info record.

If maintained in all the areas, system gives priority to CMIR

bijuthomas5
Explorer
0 Kudos

In the img all assignments have done for shipping point determination.A plant is determined inthe sales order in line item level.Can you tell me why i am getting a warning message that no checking group has been assinned to the document item10 while in the material master a checking group assigned to the mm record.When i am putting the storage location manually that time also i am getting the same error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to set your availability configs. from:

1- You need to maintain checking group for availability check maintained to material master from SD-basic functions-Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements-availability check-Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning-Define Checking Groups Default Value.

2- you need to assign your checking group to checking rule from SD-basic functions-Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements-availability check-Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning-Carry Out Control For Availability Check

Hope these will meet your requirement.

Regards,

Sinan

bijuthomas5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you tell me why i am getting a warning message that no checking group has assigned to the document item 10 even though i have assigned a checking group in the material master.Is it a enterprise structure problem.Also i have noticed that the storage location is also not determined in the sales order.Due to which i am not able to do the delivery.When i am assigning storage location manually i am getting the same warning that the document item 10 is not assigned a checking grup.What is the relation between checking group and the storage location.?Kindly give me some reasons why shipping point is not determined inthe sales order even thogh all the shipping point determination assignments have done in the IMG>

kidly help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no link between, storage location and checking group.

In standard process, storgae location will not determine in sales order, it will determine only in delivery.

check the below customizing

SPRO> Production > Sales & Operations Planning (SOP) > Master Data > Assignment of Validation Rules to Key Figures

>

Maintain Checking Groups for Availability Check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request you to pls reframe the question clearly.

Bcoz, there is NO relation b/w shipping point determination & checking group of Av check, if I am not wrong.

Rgds

Sumanth.G