cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Date display issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to display the correct date in VC Table, in CE 7.2, suppose I am getting a date 2/24/2011, the date in VC column cell it is showing as 2/23/2011

what could be the problem? please advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

justin_starr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just to close the loop on this problem. We raised the issue with SAP support. They have now fixed the problem and released a patch. Please see OSS Note 1583918 for the fix.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same for us - "Locale" and "Timezone" are blank.

Edited by: Tom Carney on Mar 23, 2011 3:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

No solution yet - we still have the problem. We have been busy with some other deadlines and haven't been able to create the OSS Message yet. I don't see an OSS Note out there yet from SAP.

justin_starr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tom,

We're starting down the path of doing an OSS. Right now I'm trying to fulfill all of SAP's requirements for subitting an OSS Message on a CE Problem (OSS Note 1299453)

But in the meantime, when in VC and you take a look at what's in the "UserData" do you see anything for "Locale" and "Timezone" ? For us, these two fields are blank. I suspect this might have something to do with our problem, but I'm not sure.

justin_starr
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am seeing the same Date problem in our Visual Composer 7.2 system when calling Web Services. Did you ever find the solution?

-Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way we are having this exact same issue with the VC table in CE 7.2 when calling a web service.

talia_gurevich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does your VC model serves as Task UI for BPM process?

If so, the problem you observed is due to a limitation in the unified UI layer used by BPM for rendering the task application UIs. The layer only works with UTC and does not take timezones in consideration. It leads to the offset when the data are passed from the task application UI through the unified UI layer to the BPM application.

This is discribed in note 1436823. It's not VC's limitation, but BPM's.

Let me know whether this is your case.

Regards,

Talia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Talia,

No BPM , I am getting all the data from web service.

talia_gurevich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please open OSS message.

Regards,

Talia