cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribute by Value

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In SRM, the user can select "distribute by value". However, when the cart transfers over to SAP, it is switched to "distribute by percentage". I have activated business function LOG_MM_MAA_1 in SAP and I see "distribute by amount" as an option on the requisition/PO. However, how do I make it work between SRM and SAP?

We are on SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0.

We normally run CLEAN_REQREQ_UP in SRM backend to update the SAP side. But, I don't know if there is another program I need to look at so that distribute by value on SRM converts to distribute by amount on the SAP side.

Monique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CHECK this two notes

Note 1459479 - Account Assignment distribution by value for service items

Note 1387485 - Account Assignment Distribution Value changes on Replication

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The second note has already been applied to our system according to our Basis folks. I will take a look at the first note even though we are not entering service items.

According to note 1387485, the ERP setting for OME9 will be taken into account. I checked OME9 and do not see any major differences. Under Distribution, there is an entry for distribute by amount.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am wondering if anyone was able to figure out distribute by value between SRM and ECC. I have applied a bunch of notes without any results. I went to OSS and they mentioned OME9 settings as well. I checked the ECC side and everything appears normal there. But, when I distribute by value on the SRM side, it converts to percentage on ECC.

We are on the correct versions of SRM and ECC in order for this to work. But, I'm wondering if the distribute by value only applies to the ECC side, not SRM.

Monique

Answers (0)