Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Approval error

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As for my Client Requirement after quotation we need to give the Approval for Quotation then only we will raise the Sale order

I have Done the Status Profile every things

But i heard that Basis person will do authorization for that

please any one can u please tel me the step by step for Basis settings

an also Guide me how to give Authorization for PGI in Delivery :Level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Ramkis solution is perfect. Only thing is yo have to check the exit which will trigger while save quotation. You have to write the code in that how you require.

Regards,

Madhu.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

It is correct but my doubt is which user exit i have to change in the program

i open the program but i cant understand which user exit i have to consider for Approval

where i need to change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prassana,

While approving, you need to call Function module - STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN, as your abaper to find out the same.

This FM will change the status from LOCK to APPROVE when yo select the line in report and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Authorisation code will be defined by the basis people. And the same needs to be assigned to the user profile and for the status.

So that the only authorised will can change the status

regards

Prashanth

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i want to know that step by step what are the settings is required

my Basis person is new to this Concept

so can any one please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to define status profile in below path

SPRO> Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents > Sales Document Header > Define Sales Document Types > Define And Assign Status Profile > Define status profile. ZQUOT with feilds LOCK / AUTO/ APP / REJ

Assign same to document type QT.

Write logic that when ever QY is created put status LOCK in user ecit prepare sales document in MV45AFZZ.

Create new program for report shows all LOCKed QT documents and give APPROVE and REJECT Buttons.

In this report you can write authorization objects or create new roles to have access to APPROVE or REJCT.

Let me know if any Questions.