cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for collect statistics of scenarios in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I would like to know if there is any specific report i can execute in my box (PI 7.1) in order to get statistics regarding:

Number of messages per scenario

Average message size per scenario

Ellapsed time

Etc

The aim is to prepare a document in which we can analyze how the system grows and which scenarios cause this growth, week after week.

I have gone over the processes EWA carries out and got nothing, couldnt execute the reports i found there.

I know I can get some of this info by means of Performance Monitoring, but i need to be able to collect all this data.

Is there a report i can use for this purpose?

Please, any help will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can look at these blogs to check for what tables you need in case you need more

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8032] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/UsefulABAPtablesinSAP+XI]

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are few tables in PI which can help you.

Please refer blog link - /people/gourav.khare2/blog/2007/12/12/interesting-abap-tables-in-xi-150-part-i

In additon you can use report RSXMB_SHOW_STATUS

Regards,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your valuable input,

however that makes me realise there is no way to gather this info (scenario specific) without writing some code, am i correct?

Does anybody of you know how SAP manage the data they collect from PI through EWA tasks? Despite slight differences, this is what i want to get.

Any clue?

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards!

David

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do it by writing abap code .... check this thread for writing the report