cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:BUISINESS SYSTEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

is it possible to create the newTS & business system for the r/3client(system)it has already TS & business system?

please suggest to me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> is it possible to create the newTS & business system for the r/3client(system)it has already TS & business system?

You can create new business system for every client of R/3..

Example 130, 140 ... BSCLNT130, BS CLNT140 like that..

Dont need to create new technical system. One technical system of abap type is good enough for multiple business systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> >> is it possible to create the newTS & business system for the r/3client(system)it has already TS & business system?

>

> You can create new business system for every client of R/3..

>

> Example 130, 140 ... BSCLNT130, BS CLNT140 like that..

>

> Dont need to create new technical system. One technical system of abap type is good enough for multiple business systems

Exactly.

In XI3.0 there's no limitation for client, otherwise in PI there's a limitation for client of AbapSystem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskhar,

Thanks for reply

your said like Ex:CLNT130,CLNT140 then we can create BSCLNT130,BSCLNT140

but what i am expect is is it posible to create the new BS1CLNT130 for the CLNT130

pease correct me if enthing wrong i dont know exactly weather it is posible

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain brief about the limitations in the pi for the ABAP systems

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to create a different TS & BS for the same client.

1. In the Systems Catalog we define each Technical System in the landscape.The Technical System correlates the software to the physical host on which it is installed. The exact settings for each System depend on the system type.

2. Technical systems are the basis for defining Business Systems. The association between the Technical system and the Business System is dependent on the TS type; for instance, in a system based on SAP Web AS (ABAP), each client in the system is a separate Business System (this corresponds to the notion of a client as a Logical System in ALE

configuration).

Thanks,