cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error when chaning shop order status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When changing shop order status in Shop Order Maintenance I get an internal error message.

Version is 5.2.5.5.

The default trace says the following:

#2.0 #2011 02 24 15:39:19:898#+0100#Error#com.sap.me.trace#

##sap.com/meear#1CC1DE01D04401C900000001000024B8#1674450000000004#sap.com/meear#com.sap.me.trace.SAP ME#UMEUser#95##CC0B0B78402311E08355000000198CD2#d6a42797402311e0bef4000000198cd2#d6a42797402311e0bef4000000198cd2#0#Thread[HTTP Worker [@32144692],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Plain##

(Failed in component: sap.com/meear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderApplicationBean.update(com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderApplicationBean@9147677 for bean sap.com/meearxml|me.demand.ejb-5.2.5.5-Base.jarxml|ShopOrderApplication in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: com.sap.me.frame.domain.BusinessRuntimeException: No STATUS_MEANING records found for meaning 'Done'.

[EXCEPTION]

javax.ejb.EJBException: (Failed in component: sap.com/meear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderApplicationBean.update(com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderApplicationBean@9147677 for bean sap.com/meearxml|me.demand.ejb-5.2.5.5-Base.jarxml|ShopOrderApplication in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: com.sap.me.frame.domain.BusinessRuntimeException: No STATUS_MEANING records found for meaning 'Done'.

com.sap.me.frame.domain.BusinessRuntimeException: No STATUS_MEANING records found for meaning 'Done'.

at com.sap.me.status.StatusUtils.meaningValue(StatusUtils.java:38)

at com.sap.me.status.StatusBOBean.meaningValue(StatusBOBean.java:255)

at com.sap.me.demand.ShopOrderApplicationBean.update(ShopOrderApplicationBean.java:191)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:46)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatefulTransactionAssociation.invoke(Interceptors_StatefulTransactionAssociation.java:43)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatefulSessionInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatefulSessionInstanceGetter.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22)

Br,Johan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Johan,

It seems to be data inconsistencey issue. Please check STATUS_MEANING table (where status_bo like '%503%' and status_meaning_type = 'Done') and make sure that status_meaning is in 'true'. It is possible that 'Shop Order Status When All SFCs Done' System Rule affected the behavior (by default its value 503).

For deeper analysis, please, open a support ticket.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The rows that I find in STATUS_MEANING table all have status_meaing = true.

The system rule for 'Shop Order Status When All SFCs Done' is set to use global value of 503.

The internal error only happens on the app-server running 5.2.5.5. Our other app-server running 5.2.4.7

against the same database do not get the internal error.

Should I file a support ticket or can I still do more tests?

Br,

Johan

0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

Please note that I was not able to reproduce the issue on my local 5.2.5.5 environment. More details needed to compare your test environments and to find out the root cause.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I have noticed that I only get this error on one site. Other SAP ME sites on the same server don't get this error.

I assume that this indicates some error in database like you suggested in your first mail.

I still would like to know how I can screw up the database just by using the system. I have not done any direct updates

to the database. I have been using xChange messages to transfer shop-orders.

Br,

Johan

0 Kudos

Hello Johan,

As far as I know the system doesn't validate all data parameters when xChange is used as it does in GUI. Perhaps the data was screwed by incorrect Xchange message. Anyway, such data inconsistency problem requires deeper analysis of your data.

Regards,

Alex.

0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

You may also try to restore your default settings this way:

- delete from status_meaning where status_bo in (select handle from status where site = &site and status_group = 'ORDERS')

- delete from status where site = &site and status_group = 'ORDERS'

- Then run Reload Initial Data in Site Maintenance.

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried your suggestion by deleting and reloading Initial data for my site, but with no luck.

The same error message "No STATUS_MEANING records found for meaning 'Done'." still appears in the default

trace and I get an internal error in SAP ME Screen.

Br,

Johan

0 Kudos

I would turn on SQL trace and try to check the actual SQL queries for the difference between the Shop Order of the issue and similar Shop Order which works fine (on the other site if needed).

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Hello Johan,

Did you check SQL trace as it was suggested? What have you found there?

Thank you,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

No sorry I have not had the time to test SQL Trace. I will try it during the weekend.

How do I turn on SQL trace?

Br,

Johan

0 Kudos

Johan,

You can enable it in Logging Configuration section under manufacturing-admin context (http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ME/Howtoaccessmanufacturing-adminandmanufacturing-xmlcontexts).

Please note that you will need to set the log severity for ME application to All in NWA.

Regards,

Alex.

0 Kudos

You may also refer to SAP Note #1266339.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is now solved. SQL trace showed that the orders were transferred via Xchange messages

with the wrong "Releasable" status 201.

By changing the transfers to use the correct "Releasable" status 501 for orders the error has now disappeared.

Thanks for the help in setting up SQL trace which lead me in the right direction.

Br,

Johan