Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the moment we are using ChaRM this way:

Logical component ZERP:

Development system ERT:100

Quality Assurance system QRT:100

Production system PRT:100

Maintenance project with logical component ZERP and charm activated.

If a developer wants to test a SDMJ before import the original transport to QRT:100 he has the opportunity to use the function test import. Now we want to pre test our developments/customizing in another client in system ERT, the client ERT:150. I found the note 1290986. I changed the logical component ZERP and added the ERT:150 as a single system.

If I click on the function transport into sandbox system in the SDMJ the only system I can chose is QRT:100. In transaction /TMWFLOW/CONFIG_LOCK the option u201CConfigure system roles or role types of target systemsu201D are active.

How can I import a transport to the client ERT:150? Any idea?

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to try closing / completing the respective maintenance cycle and creating a new one for the same project.

As far as I know, tasklists are only updated during generation of the MC. Not after updating a logical component.

Another option might be to put the tasklist in change mode and see if you can add the sandbox system.

Best regards,

Jeroen.

matthias_sander
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's possible to add a system to a open MC if you change the MC to change mode and add a system.

I'll test your hints next week. No time at the moment I'll give you a feedback if i tested your hints.

Regards,

Matthias

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Transport management system (STMS txn code) you can a create routes through which you want your tranports to happen.

Also As Shiv said before you can create a target groups and re-route the transports in this way.

Please go through below link for configuring your transport routes..

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/06/05/cts-configuration-in-solution-manager-70-ehp1

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be done by TR route config and higher prespective done by target groups

please look on this threads [|] this is pointing to other threads with the explanation

[|]

please check

Jansi