cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10 rampup implementation issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know the requirement for Access Control 10, the only difference lies between NW portal or NWBC is user interface or more functionality diff is there to choose from. Not able to find the good duocmentation on this.

I am also concerned whether the exisiting SAP roles will be uploaded or the AC 10 ramp up team would be recreating the whole SAP R/3 role strucure to have a new role naming conventions. They have not provided any documentation. They have said to provide the flat file..does anyone have the format or information contains in it. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are several architecture changes in the solution to be covered in a single post in the forums. As a ramp-up customer you will be have an SAP ramp-up coach who will guide you and provide further documentation and advise. We will be publishing several new guides in BPX once the solution is in General Availability.

If you already have a ramp-up coach assigned feel free to pass on my name and we´ll check how to support you in the ramp-up project.

Regards,

Luis

Answers (0)