cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using multiple value field content in OCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've tried to use a simple characteristics multiple value field in CCM with /CCM/Name data type, but always just the first value appears in the custom OCI field in SRM, when I add it to my shopping cart. It is independent whether I choose another value in CCM drop down list or not.

Has anybody some experience with it? How can I send the selected, correct value in OCI field?

Thanks and regards

Almos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I'm also interested in this one! We will probably need it in order to allow different quantity units to chose from and to pass the choosen one over to the SC when adding the item.

Kind regards,

Renaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The multiple value field just allows multiple values to be displayed in the search engine, i.e. price. If you want to pass different values other than the first in the list I think you would need to implement the catalogue transfer BADI in order to pick up the required value.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

If it is a displaying field why it is a drop down list, and not just a table?

If I can't add the selected value in the OCI field how can I find it out in the catalog transfer BAdI?

Thanks for your patient

Almos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Almos,

I'm not sure why it is displayed as a drop down list, you'd need one of the more techie guys on here to help with that.

The catalogue transfer BADI probably isn't the right one. I'd suggest looking at how the standard implemenation for Price Scales works and use that as a basis.

On CCM v1.0 before the standard implemenation for the price scale validation was available you could see the drop down in the searchengine but picking a different price had no impact so I guess that you would have to develop the logic but no idea how.

Sorry for not being much help.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the information. The issue is exist, so anybody have some idea, than write please.

Thanks

Almos