Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Idoc Receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I have a FILE to IDOC scenario.

The original idoc have only 1 ocurrence but I've changed the ocurrence with an external definition based on idoc xsd with ocurrence 0..N.

When any idoc is generated in mapping Im getting the next erro in moni:

Error: MSGGUID 901EF81123CC4D131091DF1F61EB83B4: Tag found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=

Why Im getting this error in sxi_monitor if I've especified my cardinality to 0..N??

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Check whether all the mandatory segments and fields are mapped in the mapping.

Error occured because you may not have mapped any mandatory fields in the idoc.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything done... but still not working....

My xsd is right... I've just change the idoc ocurrence in this way:

<xsd:element name="FIDCCP02">
	<xsd:complexType>
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="IDOC" type="FIDCC2.FIDCCP02" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
		</xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

If in mapping some idoc is generate everythig works ok but If any idoc is generated the error is thrown in integration engine....

Any idea....

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the error case iI don't generate any idoc node.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean if idoc is not generated by payload you are getting error ...

then that is as expected only...condition specified is not mapping as a result this error..

if this is case then handle this at receiver determination level itself that is decide there itself whether mapping to be generated or not..and if condition is not satisfied you can ignore the message ...

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> Error: MSGGUID 901EF81123CC4D131091DF1F61EB83B4: Tag found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=

First export the idoc locally and change the occurence of idoc tag from 1 to 0 to unbounded. Check in the mapping you specify the modified idoc. Also acivate the objects and update cache.

Tips

a) Use your modified idoc in the message mapping target side

b) Operation mapping - Specify original idoc as target message in the inbound side. (you might get some warning during activation.. please ignore it)

c) In the interface determination check you specify operation mapping and inbound interface as original idoc....

If you do all the above steps, You should not get this error. Hope this helps.

Edited by: Baskar Gopal on Feb 24, 2011 9:30 AM

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> When any idoc is generated in mapping Im getting the next erro in moni:

> Error: MSGGUID 901EF81123CC4D131091DF1F61EB83B4: Tag found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=

> Why Im getting this error in sxi_monitor if I've especified my cardinality to 0..N??

From this error message I would guess that the target payload (after mapping) does not have any IDOC node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can also occur when you passed wrong data..

Like nodes of file may be wrong although the structure is same..Check the file data you are passing

Former Member
0 Kudos

what changes u have done in IDOC-can u past it here....

Does ur IDOC imported in external definition correctly???

chirag

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please once again check in the mapping whether IDOC Occurance as 0..Unbounded.

Once again re-import the metadata by using the T.code IDX2, do the dummy changes in the message mapping and activate.

Then run your scenario. It might be work.

Please see the below links, it might be helpful to you.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Regards,

P.Rajesh