cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table maintanence TVZBT - paymentt terms text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

could any of You pls help me to find out table maintenance TVZBT - payment term language defined text?

The language dependent text is missing related to payment terms in SD invoice prion out; the smartforms refers to TVZBT DB-table, where no text data in chosen language. In SM30 no possibility for direct table maintenance, and is customizing I could only found one option via SD / master data / business partners / Customers / Billing document - (actually refer to T052) and here I do have the translation.

Could You help me, pls, how to maintain TVZBT -table?

Answers will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to define terms of payments, select your payment terms > and header go to > click on translation, there you can mantain the langauge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You for answering -

pls define where to go to...

the only place I have found in SD is the one I have described - and the language is maintained there for sure.

Br

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO> Sales and Distribution > Master Data > Business Partners > Billing Document > Define Terms Of Payment > select the payment term and go to Translation and you can find langugages defined for same payment term.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You for answering - I think I have defined the same route: still have the translation, still have no data in tvzbt -table.

Br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mantain the languges there, like ES, FR, DE etcs. then it will appear in your table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You for answering, I actually had to log into the system in the actual language to be able to maintaine - just as sap script...

Thanks for helpig.

Br

Edited by: lovagszent on Feb 24, 2011 2:38 PM