cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

segment EDI_DC40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just a simple question in order to solve another problem...

When XI send an IDoc to R/3:

If in the receiver Communication Channel, you do NOT choose option "Apply Record control value from Payload", then what do you have in the payload of Message Monitoring:

- No segment EDI_DC40 ?

- an empty segment EDI_DC40 ?

- a filled segment EDI_DC40 with the ALE info ?

Mickael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

the fields will be filled (overwritten) by IDoc adapter. Control at SXMB_MONI: Message after mapping vs "call of an adapter/SOAP Header/IDoc Outbound.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm,

Thus as I didn't change these parameters in my mapping, it's normal that I have not an EDI_DC40 segment:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 
- <DEBMAS06>
- <IDOC BEGIN="">
- <E1KNA1M SEGMENT="1">
  <KUNNR>123777</KUNNR> 
  <NAME1>Adams</NAME1> 
  <NAME2>James</NAME2> 
  </E1KNA1M>
  </IDOC>
  </DEBMAS06>

Thanks, I continue to find where is my bug:

Mickael

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at this blog,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/01/xi-idoc-adapter--edidc40--demystified

<i>If in the receiver Communication Channel, you do NOT choose option "Apply Record control value from Payload", then what do you have in the payload of Message Monitoring:

- No segment EDI_DC40 ?

- an empty segment EDI_DC40 ?

- a filled segment EDI_DC40 with the ALE info ?</i>

EDI_DC40 will contain the values mapped during Mapping in Message Monitoring and SXMB_MONI - Response Payload, but when the IDOC is sent out , control record is filled with the value from the SLD>

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i think a empty segment of ED1_c40.The fields will not be populated with the valus from payload.

cheers

jithesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is fromm the help doc;

Apply Control Record Values from Payload

If you set the indicator, the conversion of communication parties to the IDoc partner is only possible for systems that are not logical systems.

If you do not set the indicator, all combinations of communication parties and services are handled as services without party.

<b>If the IDoc XML structure contains a control record during outbound processing on the Integration Server, it is rejected and created again by the IDoc adapter. If you want to include additional values in the control record, set the indicator and provide an appropriate mapping for the values</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Could you please tell me how can I check/ manage the "<i>IDoc XML structure contains a control record during outbound processing on the Integration Server</i>" ?

Maybe it's missing in my config.

Mickael