cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business process engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do I need to configure Business process engine for execution of my BPMs? I cant find Business process egine in RWB components monitoring. But I can see adapter engine, Integration Server, IR , ID , SLD, Proxy Run time components in Component Monitoring. And their status is green.

I can also execute scenarios without BPM successfuly.

The problem comes when I try a BPM scenario.

If BPE has to be configured separately where can I find info about the BPE configuration. I tried Configuration and Installation guides but can not find them.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do a f7 in your BPM to check if its syntatically correct.

if you want to monitor your BPM then go to SXI_CACHE and check for Integration process. And each entry sud return a code of 0 to be error free while u activate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I have done these steps. I beleive there is no error in BPM since I have followed a weblog. My question is why I cant see the BPE component in Components Monitoring?

I just want to make sure weather BPE is configured in my XI server? How can I do this?

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jai,

Componenet Monitoring should have your BPE as a part of the Integration Server.

COmponent Morintoring --> Status All>> Integration Server --> Business Process Engine.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in component monitoring, under integration server u sud find 4 entries one of them being Business Process Engine !! Also SXMB_MONI_BPE sud help you monitor BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Yes I can find BPE as a part of Integration server. The status is Yellow. Only the Check entries from HR table is yellow. All the other items are green.

Is this a problem why my BPM is not working?

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My BPM got executed sucessfully. I just deleted the process and created it again and activated my changes. Now the BPM works fine as expected.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shakar.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jai,

You BPM gets executed in the BPE. ASFAIK, no specific config needs to be done for the BPE.

To debug your BPM, you can click on the PE in your SXMB_MONI and go from there.

Regards,

Bhavesh

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Check with tocde SXMB_ADM_BPE and SXMB_MONI_BPE

Thanks and Regards,

Sridhar