Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR/IR aging report

former_member342346
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to create a report based on PO + GR + IR data.

I have a DSO which contains a characteristic which distinguishes between the different types of documents (PO / INV / GR).

The requirement is to see in the report only POs which already have a GR.

How can this be done?

Thanks,

Hagit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hagit,

I don't quite get what you mean by saying PO/GR/IR can be differentiated by a Doc Type Char coz a GR or IR always has an associated PO to it. Also GR / IR have dates/qty associated with them. If there is a way to know whether GR has happened for a PO say by the GR Date / Quantity i.e. GR Qty > 0 or likewise in the PO record, you can always filter on these conditions in the Query.

--Priya

former_member342346
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pryia,

Thanks for your reply.

I know I can use a condition in the report, I don't want to use it - I want the report to be filtered (maybe by using a variable) to only POs and their relevant documents which already have a GR.

Thanks,

Hagit

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the R/3 report you are referring to? are you reffering to FBL5N?

If so you can use the 0FI_AR_4 data source and the respective IC to build the report.

Can you post the sample report layout how the reports need to be shown n the fileds that client is expecting in the report output.

former_member342346
Participant
0 Kudos

The scenario is as follows:

Doc no. Doc item  type    value 
123        1       ORD     100 
123        1       GR      100 
123        1       INV     100 
123        2       ORD     150 
123        2       INV      50

The only relevant item (with all its components ORD/GR/INV) for the report is 1 because it is the one that has a GR.

So in the report I will see all relevat data from the three records of PO 123 line 1.

Thanks,

Hagit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hagit,

Not sure if this is the best approach, I think you can have a sub-Query that has a Query Filter on Doc Type = GR & that returns PO Nos. In another Query you can have a Query Filter on PO Doc No. which uses Replacement Path with result of the sub-Query. That way your main Query will display only those POs that have a GR.

--Priya

former_member342346
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

This solution is good but the problem is performance.

any solutions for that?

Thanks,

Hagit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you cannot acheive this in the report level.

my idea is get the build a dso or cube for this report and load it from your orginal dso.

using start routine get the source data from the orginal dso and sort the data for with the criteria that it should only pick po which have document type as GR and store it in an internal table.

and in the end routine use this internal table to populate directly to the active table of the dso.

or

you can interpret the same logic directly at the end routine

by this way you will have dso straight away withy pos containing document type as GR

And you can esaily generate teh report.

Thanks

krishna.y

former_member342346
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for you reply.

I tought about this, but I wanted to check the option to do this in the report.

Thanks any way to all....

Assigning points